On the Bay: Chesapeake Quarterly's Blog
Fellowship Experiences: A Students' Blog
Scientists began monitoring Chesapeake Bay weather conditions and water quality from a Solomons Island research pier in 1938. Almost 80 years later, the monitoring continues, providing long-term records that are essential to understanding the estuary and exposing future changes.
- Bon voyage to a wonderful friend and colleague
- Greening with consistency
- Halfway there. . . midpoint assessment draws near
- Cost share for homeowner practices? Coming soon to a city near you!
- Preparing for winter
- Who's your watershed specialist?
Sea Level Rise Report
This special report offers a comprehensive look at the causes and consequences of increasing flooding along Maryland’s coasts. This package, produced by Maryland Sea Grant's magazine Chesapeake Quarterly in partnership with Bay Journal, examines the scientific understanding and projections of the rate of sea level rise in the Chesapeake region; effects on people and the environment; and adaptations and policy responses that are under way or under consideration.